Ever feel completely overwhelmed during a semester? Some of RC’s graduating seniors share their tips on how to get successfully get through a semester.
1. Don’t procrastinate.
2. Build relationships with your professors.
3. Take every opportunity you get, even if it seems unimportant because you never know what will come out of it.
4. Take a break from school work and enjoy long dinners with friends.
5. Time management is the most important thing you can do for yourself.
6. Make sure to take time for yourself and relax.
7. Get involved and manage your time well.
8. Take advantage of your resources. Work hard and work smart.
9. Take care of yourself and sleep!
10. Do yoga and drink green tea.